This month, although only half way through, has been full of many adventures. We have gone hiking, riding on ATV's, and have gone to the White Crater (Kawah Putih). These have been great adventures that have brought me closer together with my new roommate and our national partners. I have been able to meet many new friends at The Center where I work because of the many new members. Most of them are cousins. I get the chance every other day to have lunch or dinner with them. Please lift up these girls and the time that I get with them.
On some painful news I am in the process for getting a root canal done. This is a 5 week process here but it gives me the chance to spend some time with the family I am close to here.
Please lift up a concern that our team has for volunteers during the months of May and June. (Mostly June)
Here is a picture from our trip to the Crater hope you enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment