Saturday, July 14, 2012

Long time no see


Hey everyone sorry it has been so long since my last blog but between business of life and sickness there hasn’t been too much time.
Life here has been a great adventure for the past two months to just highlight a few things we have had a lot of volunteers, I went to my FAMS meeting, and our whole team has been sick bleh.
The volunteers have been great they have done a great job building relationships and taking care of things when we had our meeting. Sadly the summer is the only time we really have volunteers ( I hope we don’t get too spoiled).  We have had 22 two weeks volunteers through the time and 7 two months volunteers. This has been great! Lift them up as they are starting to travel back this week. Also pray that they will have perseverance for those who will be staying until the end of the month to continue the work.
FAMS (Families Abroad Made Stronger) was amazing this was a time of renewal and encouragement. I came back with a renewed vision for the city and the lost given to me by God. I also got some encouragement that was sort of lacking in my life. This came at the right time and I am thankful that there are people who are so willing to help make this happen but mostly to God who provides it for us each year.
FINALLY J our team has dealt with a lot of illness. This includes the volunteers. We have all had this cold but worst of all is the stomach bug. The violent little thing spread its way through the families, even the poor little babies, and us. Thankfully all that is left is the cold. Pray for healing and rejuvenation!
I will also put a post up about a great opportunity that we have this week to unite together around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment